Windows app crashes on Alt+Tab RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All

I have one problem with my windows store app in which I have implemented the Google Calendar functionality. When I connect to google calendar from my app it shows progress ring while its processing and it takes time around 1 min. to sync with google calendar. In between if I switch between windows using alt+tab sometimes my app crashes. I dont know why it crashes but it doesn't logs any exception in eventlog of my app. I checked systems eventviewr to see if any error is loged in it and there is error saying "package 12bjbibjb-ijbijnvkj-fjf232234.... was terminated because it took too long to suspend".

If anyone had faced such an issue please help. It will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advanced

Regards,

Rishi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers it will help others too. --- RishiRaj

Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:53 AM

All replies

• What do you have in protected override void SaveState(Dictionary<String, Object> pageState) of that page? What did you pass as a parameter to that page while navigating (if that is start page then that navigation starts from App.XAML.cs)?

-- Vishal Kaushik --

Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you.

Happy Coding!!!

Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:34 AM