none
Problem Connecting to SAP using BizTalk Adapter V2.0 for MySAP Business Suite RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,
    I have query regarding connecting to SAP using BizTalk Adapter V2.0 for MySAP Business Suite..
    when i do Add generated Items --> then give credentials it says wrong username or password but when i open SAP fornt end and give same credentials it works fine..
    And when i give credentials for another SAP it works fine
    Client had recently upgraded the SAP version ..so this could be the problem
    Pls provide me the detail to which SAP version i can able to connect using Biztalk Adapter V2.0 MySAP Business Suite
    Is BizTalk Adapter v2.0 for mySAP Business Suite compatible with SAP ECC 6.0

Thanks
    Sandeep

Friday, July 10, 2009 9:33 AM

All replies

• Yes. BizTalk Adapter v2.0 for mySAP Business Suite supports SAP ECC 6.0.

Is the password mixed case? can you try giving it in all caps?

Thanks,
    Jeevitha
    Friday, July 10, 2009 10:46 AM
  • Hi Jeevitha,
    Thanks for your reply..

No the password don't have mixed case but have wild characters..
    I tried using all caps but no help..

Also do i need to change the existing production solution ..or just i have to change the IP and username and password in send port..

Thanks
    Sandeep
    Friday, July 10, 2009 10:50 AM
  • Are you using the master user sap*?
    One thing that you could try is to create a new user with appropriate authorization and use it in your adapter.

If that doesn't work and you want to point to a different server, you can just change the connection details in send port.

If there are any changes in the metadata of the operations(RFC,BAPI,IDoc...) in the backend, you have to replace the old schemas with the new ones.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
    Jeevitha
    Friday, July 10, 2009 11:03 AM
  • Hi,
    I asked SAP team here to change the password and to keep it in all caps ..
    with that i can able to add schema in BizTalk...
    Client is working on RFC's on new prod server..
    i will check with the metadata of the operations..as soon as client finish upgrading the new server..

Thanks for your help..
    Sandeep

Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:44 AM