none
ErrorReport.SendPortName will not subscribe RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

Example I have an 837 x12 file with 13 claims in it 12 good and 1 bad. Various ST - SE segments example the bad claim is in an ST-SE segment with 2 other good claims, so I have 3 claims in this segment. The 10 good claims are processed correctly and the 3 claims in this ST-SE are pulled off to the side and placed in a receive location everything is X12 and edi but when I try to route on failed messages on the send port the filter is ignored. I have even tried a very very basic filter to see it work but it does not? ErrorReport.MessageType== http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/X12/2006#X12_00501_837_P Ideally what I want is I have 3 claims in a Recieve location 2 good and 1 bad send the 2 good to one folder and the 1 bad to a different folder and I have tried edi validation on and off on the party. I can never grab the 1 bad one???

Thanks, oh by the way this is Biztalk 2010

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:31 PM

All replies

• can you try it with ErrorReport.ErrorType== FailedMessage
    Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:46 PM
  • Yes that would work except that we need it to work off of a particular edi send port.

Thanks!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:57 PM
  • Have you tried

ErrorReport.SendPortName  == PortName
    This should work. Check the context properties of a suspended message to see whether the sendportname is promoted.

Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

• Edited by DPS Bali Friday, April 27, 2012 5:48 AM typo
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 4:48 AM
  • Hi there

we have tried that but is that a typo or did  you mean to ErrorReport.SendPortName  == "<PortName"  we tried the Port name does it need the <   and the "" quotes? or something?

We did ErrorReport.SendPortName  == PortName

Thanks

Thursday, April 26, 2012 8:12 PM
  • Hi,

It was a typo, try with ErrorType==FailedMessage and check the context is the sendportname is being promoted or not.

Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

Friday, April 27, 2012 5:50 AM