Got error trying to re-publish my asp.net app to my win Azure site. ran code analysis and got error I do not understand RRS feed

• Question

• User-201955621 posted

I'm trying to RE-publish my website on Windows azure from my VS 2012 Pro development environment. I got the following error and then ran code analysis to see if that would identify the problem. I still do not understand the problem or what to do.  Sorry but I can't get an image of the publish problem in this message.

the text from the error says ... connected to the remote computer (my azure site using the web management service but could not authorize. make sure you are using the correct username and passwrod and that the site exists ... it then gsave a URL with information that I could not ...  The remote server returned a 401 error. 

The point is ...  I loaded the azure site credentials into my dev environment and published to the site. during the refactoring of my code I tried NOT to change the configuration file BUT something must have changed...  I did not run code analysis before my first publish so I do not know if the result is new or does not really matter yto the publish process ???

Any ideas?  ... but the text from the code abalysis is 

CA0058 Issue Running Code Analysis
    CA0058 : The referenced assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.AspNet, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' could not be found. This assembly is required for analysis and was referenced by: C:\Users\Pres Hatt\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpF241.tmp.cadir\bin\App_Web_b3ouq1tx.dll, C:\Users\Pres Hatt\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpF241.tmp.cadir\bin\Microsoft.AspNet.Membership.OpenAuth.dll.
    [Errors and Warnings] - (Global)

Monday, September 23, 2013 12:19 PM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

HI pres

CA0058 : The referenced assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.AspNet, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' could not be found. This assembly is required for analysis and was referenced

According to error message above, it seems that there is something wrong with your application, you could try the method below,

•  Uninstall-Package Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.OAuth –RemoveDependencies
    •  Install-Package DotNetOpenAuth.AspNet -Version 4.0.4.12182
    •  Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.OAuth

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:42 AM