none
I just started a business Herby's Discount Store in Oak Grove Oregon, and you have to DOT on the maps in the wrong location. I need help!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Please help I am new to all this and don't want confused angry customers it's only android applications I think not sure though...

Thank you

Cheryl Rethaford

971-322-8911

Herby's Discount Store, LLC.

Bulk Herbs-Gourmet Coffee-Delightful Teas

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 8:00 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I would going to the Bing Maps website and pressing either the "suggest and Edit" or the "Is this your business" links at the bottom of the search result.

If you own or manage this business I recommend using the "Is this your business" link as this will allow you to modify and customize the content that appears for your business on all Bing surfaces (search, mobile, maps...). In the page that opens, simply drag the pushpin to update its location.

Note that these forums are for the Bing Maps enterprise developer API's and not the Bing Maps website. If you have additional questions/issues related to the website I recommend using the Microsoft consumer product forums here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/bing_maps

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:04 PM