none
Price Change RRS feed

• Question

• Explain to me how having to upload a new binary just to change the price of the app is in the name of security??  Please can anyone concisely tell me how to update the price.  I have tried a new binary, but it does not give me access to the info.  Do I have to change the name of the app and pretend its something its not???
    Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:14 PM

Answers

• You don't need to upload a new binary to change the price.

Just create a new release and change the price in the "Selling Details" section. Leave everything else the same then submit it for certification.

Yeah, kinda crazy that you have to through the process again, but it goes through quickly if all you are changing is the price.

Monday, January 28, 2013 9:09 PM

All replies

• In the dashboard, click on "edit" and then click the "selling details" step and you can change your price there.  just upload the same binary as you did for the first upload.
    Monday, January 28, 2013 1:23 PM
  • You don't need to upload a new binary to change the price.

Just create a new release and change the price in the "Selling Details" section. Leave everything else the same then submit it for certification.

Yeah, kinda crazy that you have to through the process again, but it goes through quickly if all you are changing is the price.

Monday, January 28, 2013 9:09 PM
  • How quickly does it go?

My powers that be want a "50% Off" campaign for about a week, starting next week.

When do I need to submit the half price release, and the back to normal price release?

Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:12 AM