none
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {A0651028-BA7A-4D71-877F-12E0175A5806} failed due to 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I am getting below error when usinf Lync SDK application on a CitrixDesktop environment, please help me how to resolve this issue.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {A0651028-BA7A-4D71-877F-12E0175A5806} failed due to 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)). 

Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Ganesh,

>> I am getting below error when usinf Lync SDK application on a CitrixDesktop environment, please help me how to resolve this issue.

You can try the following steps to fix it:

1. From the Start menu, click Run and type Dcomcnfg.exe.
    2. In Component Services, click Console root, expand Component Services, expand Computers, expand My computer,expand DCOMConfig.
    3. Search for Microsoft Word 14.0 Object Library. Click on it.
    4. Right click and select Properties.
    5. On security tab, select Customize in "Launch and Activation" section.
    6. Click edit and add identity of app pool under which you application is running.
    7. Repeat above step for "Access Permission"

For more information, please review the following link:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID failed due to the following error: 80070005 Access is denied

Hopefully it helps you.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, December 14, 2018 8:16 AM
  • Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your asking. Did you resolve your issue? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post.

Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know.

I wish you a happy life!

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 4:57 AM