none
custom adapter or web services to read data from CRM RRS feed

• Question

• We are having lot of read operations to get data from CRM, we tried referecing the CRM web service in the orchestration project but that resulted in importing huge schema files, which is causing performance issues. so i am thinking of either developing a custom adapter to read data from CRM or creating WCF services, which can be used without biztalk or we cn also use it in biztalk if necessary, so if anyone had encountered this problem before let me know your thoughts abt my ideas.

Thanks
    sujeeth

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:24 PM

Answers

• You could just reference the web service inside of a .NET project that you reference by BizTalk. This would avoid the huge schemas but give you a way to access the web services from BizTalk.

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:35 PM

All replies

• You could just reference the web service inside of a .NET project that you reference by BizTalk. This would avoid the huge schemas but give you a way to access the web services from BizTalk.

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:35 PM
  • I have just finished a project where the CRM people exposed a custom MaintainQuote, MaintainAccount and MaintainContact web service. We consumed this in BizTalk. This worked well for us. wW decided not to use the CRM adapters because they whre hard to understand.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 7:14 AM