none
Application Insights Multi-Step Web Test Pricing RRS feed

• Question

• Multi-Step Web Tests are advertised as costing $10 per month.

During test creation, there's an option to choose from 1 to 16 "Test locations."

Is the price $10 per Multi Step Web Test regardless of the number of locations chosen?

For instance, If I configure a single Multi Step Web Test to run in IL-Chicago, CA-San Jose and VA-Ashburn will I be charged $30 per month or $10 per month?

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:58 PM

All replies

• The below mentioned link will help you in calculating the price of Azure
    products along with their features available. https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/pricing/calculator/

If you still find any difficulties in pricing, Free billing and subscription management support has been provided.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:25 PM
  • Hi Jeff

Did you receive a clear answer on this? I am wondering the same thing, and also if price is driven by frequency of test being run, e.g,. 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins. Most other services appear to bill this way.

I have 2 multi-step web tests configured, each one run from 5 locations every 5 mins. 

Thanks

John

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:37 AM
  • Hi John and Jeff,

Web test pricing in Application Insights is per test per month, and is not dependent on the number of locations or the execution frequency.

Thanks

Dale Koetke (Microsoft)

Monday, June 18, 2018 3:30 PM