none
Printing using PrintDocument and PrintTicket (C#) RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi Folks,

I have a System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument object that contains a document to be sent to a printer.  The document prints normally with one exception, the pages are in the reverse order.     I can change the settings on the document by using the DefaultPageSettings property, however this does not contain the ReverseOrder property.

I have found that the System.Printing.PrintTicket object can be used to set the ReverseOrder property and have created some code to do this, however, I cannot find any documenation on how to apply the PrintTicket object to the PrintDocument.

Does anyone know how to apply a PrintTicket to either a PrintDocument or to the printer itself.  Ideally, I would like to configure the printer for each print job individually (which is what PrintDocument.PrinterSettings does) as the printer has a shared queue.

Regards.

Monday, November 5, 2018 4:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

thanks for posting here.

Since your case is more related to c# code, I will move it to c# forum for better support.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Baron Bi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 5, 2018 6:24 AM
  • Much thanks,

Although it would also be good to get some theoretical information on the issue as well as a potential coding solution.

Regards

Monday, November 5, 2018 7:37 PM