none
Adding SpiderClusterManager features in React application RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to add the spider clustering feature as seen in the Azure Code Samples page.

I'm following the source as closely as possible in a React application, placing all Azure Maps and SpiderClusterManager dependencies in the public/index.html header. I was able to use the SpiderClusterManager class by setting the class in SpiderClusterManager.js to:

window.SpiderClusterManager = class SpiderClusterManager

...and accessing it through the window object...

spiderManager = new window.SpiderClusterManager

I'm successful in getting clusters to spider, but I'm unable to get popups for the leafs of the spider to appear. I am able to get popups for individual pins to appear.

I placed a logger in the featureSelected option to see what's happening and find that the shape and cluster arguments come up as undefined.

Is there something I'm missing for the implementation of the popups on the spider clusters? Is there a preferred way to add the spider cluster dependencies?

Thanks

Thursday, December 12, 2019 1:40 AM

All replies

• Not sure about this one. Went through and tried a bunch of tests and couldn't reproduce. Any chance you can host a version of the app somewhere for us to test and debug?
    Thursday, December 12, 2019 6:06 PM
  • @gdiep

Have you had a chance to see the above response? Do let us know the requested information for further help.

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 3:47 PM