WCF RIA LIGHSWITCH PROBLEM RRS feed

• Question

•  i created WCF RIA, and then when i Open my APP from VS i can see information from RIA Service (information of the other database). but when i publish my App i see this error: El esquema especificado no es válido. Errores: Model1.csdl(3,4) : error 0019: El nombre de EntityContainer debe ser único. Ya se ha definido EntityContainer con el nombre 'ClientesEurowin'. I see this error on HTMLClient, on Desktop client i give Unable to load Data, please check your connection and try.... Can you help me please?
    Friday, July 26, 2013 1:09 PM

Answers

• You have already asked this question earlier in the forum. Please go back to that question rather than posting a new one.

Have you tried what I had replied in the other post? (copied below)

Hello

From the error it seems that you either have two entities with the same name of ClientsEuroWin. I personally would like to know what you had done previously to the table in order for this to happen, but I personally would open the file Model1.csdl and look for ClientsEuroWin within it and then remove one of the instances of it.

On the other hand, a Clean and Rebuild could possibly help also

For others, here is a rough translation of the error message....

The specified schema is not valid. Model1.scsdl (3,4): Error 0019: EntitiyContainer name must be unique. EntityContainer has already been defined with the name 'CilentsEuroWin'

If you found this post helpful, please mark it as helpful. If by some chance I answered the question, please mark the question as answered. That way you will help more people like me :)

Friday, July 26, 2013 1:19 PM