none
Congrats to Scott [Paladyn] RRS feed

All replies

• Oh, hey, I hadn't thought of it that way! Thanks, Cheryl! And thank you, Preston, for your mention in the other thread. (Actually, don't feel bad; I hadn't noticed it either until yesterday. I have no idea how long its been... ;-)

C'mon, folks. This isn't rocket science, nor neurosurgery. It's "Expression" (singular) "Web" (singular), in that order, followed by a version numeral if you wish to be specific. It is often abbreviated "EW." It is not "Web Expression," "Expressions Web," "Web Expressions," or plain "Expression" or "Expressions." Not using the correct name indicates either ignorance or laziness. Most folks would rather avoid the appearance of either.
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:32 AM
  • It was Preston pointing it out that made me notice. I have a good excuse since I wasn't on for several days while brining a BV 500 from Houston to Breckenridge. If you are curious about my adventures on 2 wheels its on my personal blog http://cheryldwise.com
    MS MVP Expression Tutorials & Help http://by-expression.com
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:35 AM
  • You are a credit to the male of the species. Seriously Scott you have been a major influence in my web designing journey.

Congrats,

MIKE E

"It's like déjà vu all over again." — Yogi Berra
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:49 AM
  • Congratulations Scoot!  I'm probably personally responsible for some of those stars - you've helped me out on numerous occasions.  Great job!
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:50 AM
  • Nobody likes a show-off...errrmmm...ummmmm...ahhhh...I mean Congratulations!

Seriously. I learn a lot from you and the other active people on here. You're highly regarded.

I dream of a better world...a world in which a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned.
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:58 AM
  • I thought I'd put my congratulations here, as well, Scott! You've gotten me out of a few pickles, and given me many ideas since I've been hanging around here. Many, many thanks!

Kind Regards,

--P 

Columbia, CA. USA The Gilded Moon-Sierra Nevada Photography
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 4:57 AM
  • Good on ya Scott. Especially significant in light of your handicap. (being male)
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 6:20 AM
  • Congrats, Scott!  :)
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 12:18 PM
  • Congrats Scott.
    Expression Web MVP
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 12:44 PM
  • Congrats Scott...

--
    Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP
    On Facebook | On Twitter | Resource Center | Veign's Blog | Web Development Help

Get a Complete Website Analysis by Veign
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 1:01 PM
  • Just a bit of  Irony.  One of the first questions I asked in this forum showed up a week ago it had to do with CMS.  And I remember you did a really great  job of kindly showing me that I did not have a clue about CMS, HTML or CSS   The irony is that as part  of a php course that I am taking our project is to build a CMS model.  Thanks

MIKE E

"It's like déjà vu all over again." — Yogi Berra
    Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:33 PM
  • Yeah congrats to Scott.

But the male thing, hey no need, you would just assume what with all the great chefs, artists, philosophers and all being male ----

:=)

ClarkNK, A.K.A. HomePage Doctor
    HomePageDoctor.com -- Expression Web database tutorials
    Ownertrades.com -- Created with FP, Access, Bots and Wizards
    MyNumbersTracker.com -- Created with Expression, VWDExress, SQL Express, and ASP.NET.
    Monday, July 5, 2010 1:17 AM
  • What are these medals based on - number of responses, or quality?

Mart

Monday, July 5, 2010 7:32 AM
  • "What are these medals based on - number of responses, or quality?"

Click on the "Need Help with the Forums (FAQ)?" link, and scroll down to Recognition.  Short form: Points for replies marked as answers, points for replies marked helpful, fewer points for other replies.  Lots of points = medals.

Monday, July 5, 2010 7:51 AM
  • Ah, OK. Thanks Kathy. Both the answer and helpful :-)
    Monday, July 5, 2010 8:13 AM
  • Grats where grats are due.

So what is this "Web Expression," "Expressions Web," "Web Expressions," or plain "Expression" or "Expressions."  thing anyway? is it for making toast?

Fervently demanding your instant reply!!!

lol. nah. Well done. good effort.

I came, I saw, I coded
    Monday, July 5, 2010 12:03 PM
  • Congratulations, Scott!
    Will
    Baltimore, MD USA - www.fastie.com
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 3:00 PM