none
using a class created in a dll

Question

• I created a dll that contains a class (f5notes)  I would like the team to be able to use that class directly.Currently the best I have figured out is to create a dummy class(f5notesxx)  that inherits the f5notes.

I would like to not have to keep that secondary construct.

Any ideas ?

arniec

Friday, March 04, 2016 6:24 PM

All replies

• Hi ArnieC,

Actually this forum is to discuss the VS IDE usage, just to make this issue clearly:

Which kind of developing language did you use, C#, VC++ or others?

Which kind of project type did you create?

>>I would like to not have to keep that secondary construct.

Could you share us more information about " secondary construct"? What does it mean? Maybe you could share us the main code about it.

In addition, if we want to refer to a dll file, we could add it as the reference in our project. Or we could register it to the GAC, so we could use the class directly. Maybe it is a better workaround.

If I have misunderstood this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 07, 2016 6:00 AM
  • Hi ArnieC,

What about this issue? Do you resolve it in your side? Would you mind letting us know the latest information about this issue?

Sincerely,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:42 AM