none
MAKE THE IMAGE EDITOR LIKE VISUAL STUDIO 2013 IMAGE EDITOR?

Question

• How can I make the image editor like visual studio 2013 image editor?How can I draw like the photograph:

sssa

• Moved by Sabah ShariqMVP Monday, April 10, 2017 8:49 AM Moved From Visual C#
    Saturday, April 8, 2017 11:55 AM

Answers

• Hi Semih ARTAN,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, you could download the source file from the following links for reference.

How to make Image Editor Tool in C#

Simple Image Editor with Crop and Resize while Maintaining Aspect Ratio

I hope this would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Semih ARTAN Monday, April 10, 2017 4:21 PM
    Monday, April 10, 2017 8:31 AM
  • Hi Semih ARTAN,

This is Visual C# forum. I am moving your thread to Visual Studio General forum for getting quick response.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Monday, April 10, 2017 8:48 AM

All replies

• Hi Semih ARTAN,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, you could download the source file from the following links for reference.

How to make Image Editor Tool in C#

Simple Image Editor with Crop and Resize while Maintaining Aspect Ratio

I hope this would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 10, 2017 8:31 AM
  • Hi Semih ARTAN,

This is Visual C# forum. I am moving your thread to Visual Studio General forum for getting quick response.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Monday, April 10, 2017 8:48 AM