none
How to run 32 bit .Net Core 2.2 application on Service Fabric as GuestExecutables. RRS feed

• Question

• I have one solution in Visual Studio with multiple projects, some are .Net core 2.2 application which I want to run on 64 bit mode, some .Net core 2.2 application which are running on 32 bit mode, some are .Net framework project with 32 bit mode, and I am also using Service Fabric Reliable collections. and these projects are communicating with each other also.

I want to convert all these projects as GuestExecutables services and host it on Service Fabric.

I have converted and hosted all the 64 bit projects but I am facing issues with 32 bit applications.  There is one service running in 32 bit mode and communicating with reliable collections , when I am converting this as GuestExecutables and hosted on Service Fabric this service is not giving desired result, as it was working without Service Fabric.

Please tell me can we run 32 bit .Net Core 2.2 application (which is communicating with reliable collection) as guest executables on Service Fabric?

Monday, May 20, 2019 6:12 PM

All replies