none
How to solve this problem

Question

• I have a problem which I have solved in SQL Server, we are moving over to Azure Data Lake and now going to be using U-SQL.

A series of alarms come in sequence, for any alarm a 12 hour window is spawned, all these subsequent alarms in this window must be tied to the first one (alarm group id), then a 24 hour window is spawned and likewise, alarms in this window all belong to the the same alarm group id. From here, the window is shifted repeatedly every 24 hours if records and if records are found in this period then again, they share the same alarm group id, if no alarms are found, the window ends stop spawning and for the next subsequent alarm, a new alarm group id is generated and the above process happens again until all records belong to some alarm group id.

I look forward to thoughts and suggestions on how this can be accomplished using U-SQL.

Kind Regards

Friday, June 29, 2018 3:04 PM

All replies

• Since you have already solved the problem, I dont want to re invent the wheel. I think all you need is programming guide for U-SQL, Please follow this programming guide to help you with your development. If you face any particular issues, please update this thread with what have you tried and what error are you facing to help you with your development.
    Friday, June 29, 2018 6:10 PM