How can I install Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview SDK if I only have VS Express? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Here are the System Requirements for the Visual Studio 2013 Preview SDK below:

• Supported Operating System

Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Preview, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012                        

• Hardware Requirements:
        • 1.6 GHz or faster processor
        • 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
        • 300 MB of available hard disk space
        • 5400 RPM hard drive
        • DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
      • Prerequisites:
      • Visual Studio Professional 2013 or higher

We have noticed the Prerequisites: "Visual Studio Professional 2013 or higher ".

So,if you want to install the  Visual Studio 2013 Preview SDK ,please download and then install the higher version of Visual Studio from the following link:

Visual Studio 2013 Preview

Kind Regards.

Jane.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, August 23, 2013 7:36 AM

All replies

• Oh god, I will have to make external program...

I CAN'T develop extensions AND test adapters doesn't work, on express...

How am I supposed to test TypeScript? :(
    • Edited by BrunoLM Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:44 PM
    Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:37 PM
  • Hi,

Here are the System Requirements for the Visual Studio 2013 Preview SDK below:

• Supported Operating System

Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Preview, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012                        

• Hardware Requirements:
        • 1.6 GHz or faster processor
        • 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
        • 300 MB of available hard disk space
        • 5400 RPM hard drive
        • DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
      • Prerequisites:
      • Visual Studio Professional 2013 or higher

We have noticed the Prerequisites: "Visual Studio Professional 2013 or higher ".

So,if you want to install the  Visual Studio 2013 Preview SDK ,please download and then install the higher version of Visual Studio from the following link:

Visual Studio 2013 Preview

Kind Regards.

Jane.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, August 23, 2013 7:36 AM