none
Analyze Test Runs Screen doesnt give the option to display the test case title only the Run title which is currently displaying the name of the test suite RRS feed

• Question

• When we build our test suites we are pulling in many test cases that are each run independently. Meaning that one test is not reliant on another to run first. So when analyzing test runs it would be extremely helpful to list the test case title as a column option. That way we can see what runs listed on this screen are associated to what test case without having to open up each record to identify the test case it is associated to.

We are finding that many of our testers may be Saving a run instead of pausing and then they start the run over again. This is causing multiple records to display on the analyze test run screen, which is should however, its time consuming to filter out the bad runs to identify which run really needs to be reviewed.

Please let me know if I am overlooking an option to overcome this.

Thank you

Susann

Monday, November 17, 2014 11:48 PM

Answers

• Hi Susann,

According to your description, I think you are want to display the test cases of test run as the tree view in the analyze test run window, and you want to filter test run base on the result.

There aren’t these feature now.

I suggest that you could submit this feature request: http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio. The Visual Studio product team is listening to user voice there. You can send your idea there so the others can vote it. If you submit this suggestion, you might post that link here which will benefit others who has the similar issue.

Best Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:02 AM