Server cannot append header after HTTP headers have been sent RRS feed

• Question

• User1886136108 posted

Hi,

API return correct response for web site, Mobile ios app when user providing wrong UserID and Passowrd. But when user using Android device for the app throwing exception like "Server cannot append header after HTTP headers have been sent". This error not generating every time its coming some time only. Anybody can help me for this issue.

Dillip.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 2:02 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

Hi,

API return correct response for web site, Mobile ios app when user providing wrong UserID and Passowrd. But when user using Android device for the app throwing exception like "Server cannot append header after HTTP headers have been sent". This error not generating every time its coming some time only. Anybody can help me for this issue.

Dillip.

The error is very specific.  The server code is adding headers after the response has been sent.  Review the API code and perhaps try setting a breakpoint and run the code through the debugger.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 2:50 PM
  • User1886136108 posted

Error is coming only for Android device and that error not producing every time. But same API working fine for web site and IOS users also.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 3:56 PM
  • User475983607 posted

Error is coming only for Android device and that error not producing every time. But same API working fine for web site and IOS users also.

The error message is pretty specific.  I would start by looking at the WEB API code.  If the code adds headers that's where I would start my investigation.  

There's not much else we can do from a forum perspective unless you wish to share the code.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 4:35 PM