WINDOWS MOBILE PROGRAMMING RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hey I have installed windows mobile 6 professional SDK on my machine.

But I dont know how to create even simple application. Can anybody suggest me programming references or books where I can get information related to programming for Windows mobile 6 Application.

Sachi

Monday, March 31, 2008 10:21 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Sachi_Kap ,

MSDN is best resource. Try this link:-

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/btyhs18b(VS.80).aspx

Monday, March 31, 2008 10:36 AM
  • Hi,

I used this Book:
    http://www.danielmoth.com/Blog/2007/05/mobile-development-handbook.html

And of course the Smart Devices VB and C# Projects forum.

Regards,
    Stefan
    Tuesday, April 1, 2008 5:44 AM
  • Also,

If you want a quick way to get familiar with mobile programming you can take a look at the samples provided with the

Windows Mobile 6 SDK (Samples directory).

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 1:26 PM
  • hi Sachi.
    I have done some practical work in windows mobile in my application that is currently underway.
    What do you want to do in the start of your application? I'll guide you as much as i can.
    Cheers
    Wednesday, April 2, 2008 10:57 AM
  • Hi,

I am new to Windows Mobile Programming. Someone else is also working on this project & I noticed that the GUI application is not robust, in the sense that the dialogs in the SDI application lose the positions on mouse clicks & they have to be re-positioned a number of times & the application is slow too. Can you pls mention the steps to be taken to produce robust user interfaces in using Windows Mobile SDK?

I am also trying to use a third party dll, which can be loaded in Visual Studio 6 VC++ application , but  fails to load in Windows Mobile application. Can you help me in this too?

Thanks,

Aparna

Saturday, November 1, 2008 7:23 AM