none
Content compliance Certification Process Issues RRS feed

• General discussion

• 1st time my app was revoked because the tester didn't know how to use the charms bar to print in windows 8.

2nd time my app was revoked was because I didn't have an in app mechanism for creating an account with Google. BUT I DID.. 

With testers rejecting apps 1 issue at a time and not testing all aspects of an application before returning it makes for a miserable experience for the developer.

I work as a developer full time and our testing team would NEVER fail a release after 1 bug/issue was found and stop testing and then require a re-release for testing!

This is crazy to me.. please fix this process.

-Kurt

Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:24 PM

All replies

• I know it can not be done for everything, but you might consider adding notes for the tester....
    Friday, May 31, 2013 2:07 PM
  • it actually would be better to say "the application testers should provide detailed reasons why certification is rejected."  I have a screen shot of my app with 2 red rectangles overlayed on it.  From that I am supposed to determine why "us/library/windows/apps/Hh761498.aspx for some of the common interactions for keyboard, mouse and touch. "

Useless and impossible.

Sunday, December 29, 2013 12:22 AM