c# huge digits RRS feed

• Question

• Hello coders, I have a big problem and couldnt find any solution on the internet. I used to use python and while I was working 100+ digits it had 3th party class and it didnt have limits about calculation . I started to learn c# and while I was trying to translate some of my works to c# I had  a big problem. When we use Math.Pow(double,double) its very limited. On the internet some people advise about Biginteger but it has downsides .Biginteger.pow(biginteger,int) takes int and since I was working with doubles I cant fit my algoritms. How can I solve this problem ?
    Saturday, September 26, 2015 2:57 PM

Answers

• Hello coders, I have a big problem and couldnt find any solution on the internet. I used to use python and while I was working 100+ digits it had 3th party class and it didnt have limits about calculation . I started to learn c# and while I was trying to translate some of my works to c# I had  a big problem. When we use Math.Pow(double,double) its very limited. On the internet some people advise about Biginteger but it has downsides .Biginteger.pow(biginteger,int) takes int and since I was working with doubles I cant fit my algoritms. How can I solve this problem ?
    I'm not sure exactly what you are saying the problem is. BigInteger.Pow(BigInteger, Int32) takes BigInteger as the value to be raised to a power and Int32 as the exponent. Do you mean that you need the exponent to not be a whole number? In that case, I don't think there is anything in the .NET Framework class libraries that will let you raise a 100 digit number to the power of (for example) 1.25. 
    Saturday, September 26, 2015 4:14 PM