Mails are not going out from queue folder in SMTP relay server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team

Recently i have configured two smtp relay server on my environment. Both are running in server OS 2019 and both server are in same domain but in different location.

i am getting mail through one SMTP replay server and not through second smtp relay server. we have opened ports and checked in network part and there is no port blocked . i have reconfigure the server and still mails are in the queue folder.

no idea where is the problem

Arun Thomas Server Admin

Monday, September 28, 2020 12:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Arun767,

>>I am getting mail through one SMTP replay server and not through second smtp relay server.

Did those two Exchange servers are standalone server, you could relay email from Server 1 but cannot relay email from Server 2?

I would suggest you use PowerShell to check whether is this relay connector configured correctly. You can also follow this article(Could used in Exchange 2019) to recreate the relay connector again.

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Exchange Development forum isn't supported by Microsoft. Exchange Forum has been migrated to a new home on Microsoft Q&A. In order to better solve your question, I suggest you post question in that forum.

Regards,
    Kyle Xu
    Tuesday, September 29, 2020 2:19 AM
  • hi Kyle

Thanks for the relpy.

Its started working automatically . Notsure whether the issue was due to some restriction in FW

Arun Thomas Server Admin

Monday, October 12, 2020 4:30 PM