Installing my app breaks all voice commands RRS feed

• Question

• I have an issue where installing my app, which installs a VCD file using VoiceCommandService.InstallCommandSetsFromFileAsync() when it starts up, causes the voice command system in general to stop working.  What happens is that with my app installed the phone stops being able to hear the speech - voice command doesn't pick up anything, meaning it breaks completely (not just for my app).  Uninstalling my app fixes voice commands.  After a little digging it turns out that with a headset plugged in things work, but without the headset the phone doesn't hear anything.  This isn't with my phone (it works correctly for me) so I'm unsure how to debug further.  Any suggestions?

(The app in question is called Voice Agenda, currently on the Windows Phone Store.  I have an update planned and ready to go as soon as MS is ready for me, so if I can get a fix for this problem in that would be great.  And if anyone else wants to download the trial version and test it out that would be great :))

Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:37 PM