none
Office 2013 for home users, macros in Word2013 are not working anymore, as expected. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear readers,

I have a problem with my macros, they work since 26-02-2014 no longer as expected.

It worked as follows:

Grouping 14 times 3 figures, by running 14 macros yielded 14 new groups, numbered from 1 to 14.

Run a second macro creates a new group of the 14 new groups, number 15.

Now, this doesn't work anymore!

After running the 14 macros are created, there is only 14 new groups with a random numbering.

So running the second macro can not find Group 1 and stops with it.

It is now only possible to group the 14 new groups by first <ALT> + F10 and then hope I can select all 14 groups with <CTRL> + left mouse on the new group name.

I have already deleted all macros again imported, from a document, in which macros are entered as a text document that also gives no solution.

What can I do to get everything working again, as it used to be (so for 02/26/2014)

Many thanks in advance, elvepe

Update 2014-03-02:

After circumspect behavior, it appears that this can be related to the introduction of the default behavior of Office 2013 OneDrive, which is adjusted.

Update 2014-03-03:

It is possible to <ALT> + F10 to change the name of the group, so the group names 1 through 14 can be obtained, this makes it possible to the second macro to work.

Now the question is:

How can I give the right immediately in the macro group name? I can do select the created group in the list, but I can't do anything right in the ActiveDocument mouse.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 3:53 PM

Answers

• Important !!!

The problem has solved.

Reason:

One file with pre-information has saved with used macro's.

The result are blocked groups with the number 1 to 15.

Misunderstanding with the blocked groups, ara the beginning of the tread.

I am Sorry for that.

Kind regards, elvepe

Sunday, March 9, 2014 6:06 PM

All replies

• We simply do not have enough information about how these macros work to be able to offer any suggestions. Perhaps if you were to post the first macro's code - with comments in it as to what actions the lines of code should be taking, that would help...

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:31 AM
  • Dear Cindy Meister,

I have select the files and bring those files to the OneDrive.

Plaese gives Your mail-adres and You can see the macro's.

Best Regards, elvepe

Sunday, March 9, 2014 4:37 PM
  • Important !!!

The problem has solved.

Reason:

One file with pre-information has saved with used macro's.

The result are blocked groups with the number 1 to 15.

Misunderstanding with the blocked groups, ara the beginning of the tread.

I am Sorry for that.

Kind regards, elvepe

Sunday, March 9, 2014 6:06 PM