Horrible Microsoft Support and disgusting business practices RRS feed

• Question

• Suddenly today I can't logon onto Hotmail. Turns out that my account is blocked for some reason. I've had that account for over 15 years and suddenly there is an issue.  I don't need it for email but it's my Microsoft ID and everything Microsoft related is tied to it from Bing to my MSDN subscription.  I created a temporary account.  To add insult to injury the instructions from the blocked account page don't actually work since there is no way to contact support related to the issue.  You get into a loop that leads to the account being blocked page.  I already did the get a code thing and was forced to change my password which pisses me off to no end.  Like how dare you force me to change MY password? 

As a developer I have been getting tired of Microsoft and as a user I have also been getting tired of Microsoft.  I'm getting of the security related harassment like being forced to get a code on my phone and having to write it down so I can enter it in a web page? Who are you people? Who do you think you are?

Anyhow, I need to find out a way to get my Microsoft ID back...    

Monday, August 11, 2014 2:10 AM