none
.net Framework 3.5 installé, mais non reconnu sur le registre. "Windows Server 2019" RRS feed

• Question

• Bonjour,

J'ai installé le .net framework 3.5 SP1, sur WINDOWS SERVER 2019, mais les implications qui nécessitent le .net 3.5 SP1, ne le reconnaissent pas.

Merci de votre aide. 

Friday, December 14, 2018 3:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Ahmed OUJJIR

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Were you install .net 3.5 by server manager successfully, am I right?

Please navigated to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5\xxxx in your registry. Then you can find a named v3.5 folder there, double click it and you can see the “SP” value is “1” and the version shows “3.5.30729.xxx”. that means the 3.5 SP1 have installed on your server.

If I misunderstand what you mean, please let me know and share more info or error message here.

Looking forwards your reply.

Sincerely.

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, December 17, 2018 2:35 AM
  • Hi Ahmed OUJJIR

Long time not to hear you.

I just wondering if my answer has solved your issue or not? If so, please mark it as answer. For that, more and more members could know this issue and get a favor quickly.

If you have any questions, please contact us in time.

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019 7:54 AM