none
is embedded systems supported? RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering are embedded systems supported with kinect beta sdk for windows v2? I havent seen anything that talks about them being supported.
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 12:50 AM

Answers

• the runtime is supported on WES7 32 and 64, i.e. you can install the SDK on a WES7 image and run the samples. Compiling samples is not supported at this time. We are working with the Embedded team on a template that we can point people to in the near future for running Kinect applications.
    • Marked as answer by The Thinker Thursday, December 8, 2011 1:06 PM
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 12:57 AM

All replies

• the runtime is supported on WES7 32 and 64, i.e. you can install the SDK on a WES7 image and run the samples. Compiling samples is not supported at this time. We are working with the Embedded team on a template that we can point people to in the near future for running Kinect applications.
    • Marked as answer by The Thinker Thursday, December 8, 2011 1:06 PM
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 12:57 AM
  • We are working with the Embedded team on a template that we can point people to in the near future for running Kinect applications.

Has there been any progress on a template?

Thanks,
    Tony

Saturday, June 9, 2012 5:12 AM
  • yes, a template was created by the WES team. I'm working on getting you a link for it.
    Monday, June 11, 2012 12:04 AM
  • Fantastic. Thank you.

Tony

Friday, June 15, 2012 5:46 AM