none
Message Visualizer error: maximum count reached RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I used the Message Visualizer for 2 months now, but since 2 days I can't visualize a session anymore Sad

When I select a session and choose 'visualize', I get an error: "Maximum count is reached so participant cant be added. Please contact your administrator".

Restarting IIS, CSFTraceService and re-installing MV didn't help...

Does anyone know the reason of this error?

Thanks,

Erik

Monday, November 5, 2007 12:16 PM

Answers

• Hi Erik,

The error description states that you have reached the limit of number of Sessions which can be traced. You can always stop tracing some of the old sessions which you do not want to trace now and then try and Start Visualize on the new Session.

If you do not know the Sessions which are getting traced then you can find them in the SessionDebug table of the Trace DB. One quick try can be trucating the table, reseting the IIS and restarting the CSFTrace Service. This should work for you.

BTW, which version of MV are you using Lite or Complete?

Regards,

Rishabh Kapoor 

Monday, November 5, 2007 1:39 PM

All replies

• Hi Erik,

The error description states that you have reached the limit of number of Sessions which can be traced. You can always stop tracing some of the old sessions which you do not want to trace now and then try and Start Visualize on the new Session.

If you do not know the Sessions which are getting traced then you can find them in the SessionDebug table of the Trace DB. One quick try can be trucating the table, reseting the IIS and restarting the CSFTrace Service. This should work for you.

BTW, which version of MV are you using Lite or Complete?

Regards,

Rishabh Kapoor 

Monday, November 5, 2007 1:39 PM
  • Hi Rishabh,

Thanks! It was the solution Wink

I'm using the complete version..

Regards,

Erik

Monday, November 5, 2007 2:20 PM