none
The instance completed without consuming all of its messages. The instance and its unconsumed messages have been suspended.

Question

• Hi Guys,

I am facing one more issue . The scenario is like this

I am having one orchestration with so many different shapes almost at the end of that orchestration there is a call orchestration shape which is calling some other orchestration inside that orchestration just after 2-3 shapes again there is a call orchestration shape which calls one more orchestration.
    Now inside this third orchestration i am trying to execute one sql query i am using one send and receive shape but before completing these orchestrations the main calling orchestration fails and gives error saying " The instance completed without consuming all of its messages. The instance and its unconsumed messages have been suspended."

Note: This flow is from ERP system which generates 3IDOCS at a time to trigger this flow.

Please suggest a proper solution to deal with such problems 

Thanxs in advance.

Saturday, February 11, 2017 6:28 PM

Answers

• Try adding a Fault Operation to your Port. This should take care of the Unexpected message type error.

Then handle the error in your Exception Handler.

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Monday, February 13, 2017 8:08 AM

All replies

• Hi

In all the orchestration implement try catch block and see if any of the orchestrations are throwing exceptions.

And see if any error written in event viewer.

If any of the child orchestrations are throwing the exceptions that should be cached in the parent orchestration.

Please make sure that you are 'call orchestration' shape is encapsulated in the try catch block,So that if child orchestration throws an exception that exceptions should be caught in  parent orchestration.

Based on the error message i could say one of your child orchestration failing.

Please mark it as answer if it is answered to your questions

Thanks,

Amar.

Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:54 AM
  • Hi Amar

Thanxs for the suggestion.I tried to catch the exception and log that exception. I am getting "Received unexpected message type '' does not match expected type 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableName/#ExecuteReaderResponse'

Can you please suggest any fix for this issue.

Thanxs

Monday, February 13, 2017 5:55 AM
  • Try adding a Fault Operation to your Port. This should take care of the Unexpected message type error.

Then handle the error in your Exception Handler.

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Monday, February 13, 2017 8:08 AM