How to handle single function deployment into existing function set under single slot (Urgent) RRS feed

• Question

• In Function app, We are trying to deploy single function into Azure slot without disturbing other existing functions. I created slot under app service to make sure everything works fine before swap to production. We have total 10 different functions in function app. when we want to make changes in single function then, only that function related build should be trigger and changes will be reflect only on related function in existing slot without disturbing other functions. I created different Build (-->New Pipeline -->Use the classic editor to create a pipeline without YAML) and Release (-->New release pipeline -->Deploy function app to Azure functions with slot) pipelines for 10 diff functions but when I ran the pipeline for specific function, existing all 10 functions replaced by latest single function in slot. we need all 10 existing functions should be available and only the function modify which we want to run.

Can someone please let me know, whether this requirement is possible or not.  ***URGENT***

Friday, July 3, 2020 10:52 AM