none
New flight 17692 released for Insiders

General discussion

• We have released a new flight with the build number 17692 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app.

New this build:

• General bug fixes

Known issues:

• F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
    • Node.js and Python cannot be used in UWP apps. Older samples in these languages may no longer function correctly. Microsoft is considering alternatives for a future release.
    • Smart Display App throws error during installation.
    • MiraCast cannot connect to dongle (QDB -> Dongle).
    • DMDashboard throws an exception trying to read device info after Azure enrollment.
    • OpenSSH is not working correctly with IoTCore.

Thanks!

Monday, June 18, 2018 5:25 PM

All replies

• Zeeshan, does this release 17692 fixes any of the Dragonboard Issues, like Serial UART Port Access, Audio and SPI Port access? 

they were reported on Feedback App https://aka.ms/AA1n5wm and also on this Forum https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0f936077-00ea-4025-b95c-29b60058a8af/17661-dragonboard-410c-no-uart?forum=WindowsIoT
    • Edited by o.barlas Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:00 PM
    Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:55 PM
  • Hello O.Barlas,

Can you please click on the Add feedback details, check Send attached files box and then hit submit and Upvote button (after attaching logs)?

We would like to have logs from your device to debug and fix this problem.

Thanks! 

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:30 PM
  • Where do I get the Logs from DragonBoard 410, can you please send me steps to get Log files from DragonBoard running windows 10 IOT

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:35 PM
  • Zeeshan i have submitted Log files and a screen shot on Feedback Hub, please confirm if you received files. 

The problem is in Serial Port Drivers on DrgonBoard 410, they are not accessible from c# Code, but same code when deployed on Raspberry PI3 it works fine and get serial port successfully

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 6:18 AM
  • Updated Raspberry Pi 3 B+ to 17692, still no Touch support. Really need touch support for an HMI application I am developing with Pi 3B+ and 7" Raspberry touch.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:19 AM
  • @ababuy the good thing is Raspberry Pi 3B already is supported and its not hard to replace Raspberry Pi 3B with a Raspberry Pi 3B+ later if it has better support

br
    Andre

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 4:37 PM
  • Thank you. We have created a bug for this issue.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:43 PM
  • @Zeeshan, 

Any progress on SPI port and Serial UART bugs fixing when using on DragonBoard 410, 

When should we expect next Update of Windows 10 IOT? 

Monday, July 16, 2018 5:37 PM