HOW TO ADD IMAGE TO RDLC REPORT RRS feed

• Question

• User1449453972 posted

I want to add logo to rdl report the logo is stored on the root in a folder images\logo.jpg

please help me to add the logo to the rdl report

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 4:18 AM

Answers

• User-67082742 posted

1. Open Dtaacontrols on Report. Ctrl+Alt+D.   you will find an images folder there

2. Right Click the Images folder and click "AddImage". browse to your folder and select the image. In a couple of seconds you will see it added in the Images folder.

3.Right click in report body/footer/header area and insert image control. The window that opens will have "Select the image source". Select 'Embedded' here. You will see

the image from image folder in "Usethis Image' dropdown below it. Press Ok and you are done.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:49 AM

All replies

• User612492994 posted

you cannot do that with the physical path. u hav to create a virtual path for it. like hosting the image in iis virtual directory

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 4:27 AM
  • User1449453972 posted

you cannot do that with the physical path. u hav to create a virtual path for it. like hosting the image in iis virtual directory

please give me a sample tutorial i couldn t find

I appreciate your help

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:11 AM
  • User-67082742 posted

1. Open Dtaacontrols on Report. Ctrl+Alt+D.   you will find an images folder there

2. Right Click the Images folder and click "AddImage". browse to your folder and select the image. In a couple of seconds you will see it added in the Images folder.

3.Right click in report body/footer/header area and insert image control. The window that opens will have "Select the image source". Select 'Embedded' here. You will see

the image from image folder in "Usethis Image' dropdown below it. Press Ok and you are done.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:49 AM
  • User-1185172246 posted

That seems to be a static image if so, then you can add/embed it right away from VS report designer (further info http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms251715(v=vs.90).aspx)

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 7:25 AM
  • User1449453972 posted

</div> </div>

THANKS WHAT IF I WANT TO ADD IMAGE DYNAMICLY FROM DATABASE?

I mean parametrized image

how to send parameter to the image on the report?

i appreciate your help

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:15 AM