Asp.net Menu CSS, download? RRS feed

• Question

• User-1103495211 posted

Does anyone have this project working?
    I can't find a download for the complete project. It doesn't work ok right here, so i try to find the complete project, and find the bug.

Does anyone have a zip file of this project?

http://www.asp.net/CSSAdapters/Menu.aspx 

Friday, November 27, 2009 7:07 AM

All replies

• User1825402209 posted

what is the problem ur gettin?

did you get it from

http://www.codeplex.com/cssfriendly 

Friday, November 27, 2009 2:01 PM
  • User-1103495211 posted

This is the problem:

Menu

The strange thing is that the menu shouldn't be there, but also the menu is horizontal..., and all sub menu items are visible.
    The coding:

<asp:Menu ID="MenuAdmin" runat="server" DataSourceID="SiteMapMenu" cssselectorclass="PrettyMenu" orientation="Horizontal"
                    onmenuitemdatabound="MenuAdmin_MenuItemDataBound"></asp:Menu>

Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:06 AM
  • User-1103495211 posted

Strange you could also download a project on this page:
    http://www.codeplex.com/cssfriendly

I only found a dll file bevore..

Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:40 AM
  • User-1103495211 posted

I've found the error, the script makes some links to a  axd file.
    If i put 1 axd link from the source. and put it in the address bar i get this error:

Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace:

[CryptographicException: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.]
       System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.DecryptData(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount, Byte[]& outputBuffer, Int32 outputOffset, PaddingMode paddingMode, Boolean fLast) +7596702
       System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount) +208
       System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.FlushFinalBlock() +33
       System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.EncryptOrDecryptData(Boolean fEncrypt, Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, IVType ivType, Boolean useValidationSymAlgo) +225
       System.Web.UI.Page.DecryptStringWithIV(String s, IVType ivType) +85
       System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +179
       System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3074; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3601

Monday, November 30, 2009 2:40 AM