BizSpark subscription denied RRS feed

• Question

• Hy.

I just sent a subscription request for Bizspark start-up and was denied and i don't know why. I have a company of my own and i'm trying to get this subscription so i can start building my own application and services. Until now i just made invoice for customers who needed software support, websites and small applications. I need this subscription so i can have a chance to start a project that would sell very well in Romania according to a survey that i did in 3 big cities. I also have an idea for another project based on Windows IoT and raspberry pi but i'm still searching for the best use in romanian companies. I know i don't have an actual website for my company but i don't have any reason to build it because i have connections to work with. I can provide Microsoft with all the documents if you do not believe that this company is real.

Please help me.

Best regards

Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:10 AM

All replies

• Dear Postelnicu,

This section is only for MSDN subscription and related queries. Please post your query in the following link

https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/en-us/tcbizspark/forum

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become Microsoft CEO.

Sunday, March 5, 2017 7:05 PM
  • Thank you
    Monday, March 6, 2017 7:39 AM
  • Dear Postelnicu,

Can you please mark my reply as answered. As it will help other users with the same query.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Monday, March 6, 2017 4:57 PM