Need help for developing ZedGraph RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I am developing the asp.net web application for displaying bar graphs,charts,pie charts etc using ZedGraph. Right now i want to display the bar chart graph.My bar chart graph contains x-axis and y-axis.In the x-axis I am taking the months  like Jan,Feb,Mar.Apr,..... .... ,Dec and the y-axis I am taking the numbers like 10,20,30,............,100.

My requirement is displaying the graph for " how many number of products has been sold of each month in a year".

Where i struck for this requirement is  "retrieving the data of products of each  month  from database" . That means how many products were sold in each month. based on that i will display the graph. I have the data of products information like product name,date it has been sold,etc...

please anybody help me to develop the c# code for this requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhakar

Thanks & Regards, Sudhakar
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:28 PM

Answers

• Post in an SQL Server forum to get better response. This question is off-topic here.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 1:57 PM

All replies

• The requirement requires you to write code in the SQL language, not in the C# language. Check the queries of the NorthWind sample database.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:27 PM
  • Thanks for replying Jiang. Please provide me that code.
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 7:49 AM
  • Post in an SQL Server forum to get better response. This question is off-topic here.

Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 1:57 PM
  • Thanks Jiang.
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:03 PM