none
URGENT : Mail Stats Traffic RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i'm developping an application (windows service) that returns the number of received and forwarded mails by mailbox and the detail of every message (MessageId, Sender, Receiver, subject,...).

Of course i'm not counting messages in  Inbox Folder but  i'm using reportingservice to communicate directly with smtp then i have an xml response to my request,

example: "https://reports.office365.com/ecp/reportingwebservice/reporting.svc/MessageTrace"

and i'm counting (using linq) the number of returned records, the problem that i have that i can't have the exact number of forwarded messages.
     or it's largely inferior to the number of received mails and that's not correct.

can you recommand me a better way or the right way to have the number of forwarded messages of a Office 365 MailBox (programmaticaly of course)

Thansk a lot

Friday, May 16, 2014 8:11 AM

All replies

• Why don't you aks this to Office 365 Support team. O365 is a multi-tenant setup and I'm not sure what level of reporting they allow to share with the customer but they will be right contact.

Where Technology Meets Talent

Saturday, May 17, 2014 6:11 AM
  • Yes, i'm going to ask them about this, but i just wanted to know befor asking if

someone had to do this on a project, bit visibly no.

Thanks Anyway

Monday, May 19, 2014 8:49 AM
  • can this be marked as answered?

Where Technology Meets Talent

Thursday, May 29, 2014 3:28 AM