none
BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter 6.0 is not triggering on configured time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Folks,

I am trying to use BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter 6.0 with Biztalk2016 I found the issues, It's not triggering with configured time and it's also not displaying to enter multiple XML rows, but still you can copy and paste the whole message in single row.

If anyone is using BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter 6.0 with BizTalk 2016 have gone through this issue.

I would appreciate their help to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Chandra  

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• So, the second thing isn't any issue at all.  Whitespace doesn't matter so don't worry about that.

What exactly do you mean 'not triggering'?  What parameters are you using?  What span pattern?

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 8:27 PM
  • John,

I mean to say it's not recognizing the configured time stamp. It's trying to schedule for some different time.

Like I am trying to configured to run at 7:30 am it's recognizing as 2:30 pm.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:44 PM
  • Time Zone difference?
    Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:28 PM
  • I tried with correct time Zone but it's not making any difference.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 4:23 PM
  • Hi,

There is a bug in the current version (6.0) of the BizTalk Scheduled Task adapter.

It's related to time zones and UTC times. Apart from the issue you're experiencing, it can lead to multiple triggered messages.

Some users have been able to get it working correctly by changing DateTime.UtcNow to DateTime.Now in the code, and recompiling.

https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=biztalkscheduledtask

https://blog.sandro-pereira.com/2017/03/21/biztalk-scheduled-task-adapter-for-biztalk-server-2016/

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

• Marked as answer by Chandra Kumar Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:26 PM
    Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:55 AM
  • Thanks Leo,

I made that correction and deployed it. It resolved the  time related  issue but I found Its not sending me XML message in body of message , when its initiating the request.

If anyone has any idea, Please share it. I would appreciate the help !

Thanks,

Chandra

Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:51 PM
  • I have resolved it. It was issue with GAC the DLLs.

I uninstalled the Schedule Task Adapter and deleted the dlls from GAC.

Reboot the server and reinstall it.

Everything is working fine now.

Thanks,

Chandra

• Marked as answer by Chandra Kumar Friday, April 6, 2018 1:49 PM
    Friday, April 6, 2018 1:49 PM