none
Access 2013 Custom Web App Max function needed for query RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way in Query Builder for Access 2013 Custom Web Apps to use a standard Max() function?  I have a Membership Periods table with one entry for each membership period each Member has paid for.  I want to allow staff to download a reminder Mailchimp Excel file containing names and email addresses of Members whose memberships are going to expire in the next 30 days.  That's easy with a join of Members and Membership Periods tables but I also want to check that I'm not sending notices where renewals are already in place.  A Max() function would allow me to make that check for each Member using a subquery or second join of the Membership Periods table.  I can do it with an Action macro but I would like to avoid that and just do it all in a query.

Any insights?  Thanks very much!

Friday, November 27, 2015 3:54 AM

All replies

• Hi jimbo,

>> Is there any way in Query Builder for Access 2013 Custom Web Apps to use a standard Max() function?

Based on my experience, Max function is supported in Access 2013 web query. Did you get any error when you use it? It would be helpful if you could share us your query design view.

Here is a simple screen shot about Max function in web query.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 30, 2015 3:25 AM