Logic app pricing factors RRS feed

• Question

• I have plan to use a logic app for one integration, according to i have one LA spec for 1st integration. and in the future i we are planing to do 3 more integration using Logic app. so when i planing to that project i have few concerns on the Logic app pricing factors. Can you please advise on below concerns. 

1. If I use logic app for four(4) integration what are a spec factors we need to consider?
    1. In the pricing Calculation stage I see two types of integration accounts as  a standard integration account and Basic integration account  , what is the difference between these two types?
    1. If we have 1 Basic integration account, Approximately how many integration for we can use it?
    1. What is the ‘40 Action Executions’  mean? Is it Trigger count or workflow count?  
    1. What is the ‘20 Standard Connector Executions mean?  
    1. What is the requirement  ‘5 GB Data Retention’  and how many value expected for similar size 4 integrations.

first project spec -

40 Action Executions x 30 day(s), 20 Standard Connector Executions x 30 day(s), 0 Enterprise Connector Executions x 1 day(s); 0 Standard Integration Accounts x 744 Hours, 1 Basic Integration Accounts x 744 Hours; 5 GB Data Retention.

Sunday, March 17, 2019 5:25 AM

All replies

• Dear Team, 

Any body can you advice on above concerns?

Thanks

Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:08 PM
  • Hi ,

I would suggest to read through Microsoft documentation around standard and basic tier of integration account at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/logic-apps/ 

Next action include trigger and any action followed by the logic apps workflow trigger . So you the price include execution of trigger and actions both .

In logic Apps actions are again classified into standard and enterprise connector . You can find the more details about standard connector in above mentioned link  .

Let us know if you require more information 

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Monday, March 18, 2019 1:55 AM