none
WLK 1.6 submission process RRS feed

• Question

• This should be an easy question, just can't seem to find the answer...

When I create my submission through the Submission Tool, do I need to only include one platform? i.e. Win 7 only, then another for Vista?  Or can I submit all the platforms I want within one submission?

• Moved by HLK ModeratorModerator Wednesday, October 3, 2012 6:48 PM WLK/WHCK related (From:Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development)
    Friday, August 24, 2012 9:40 PM

Answers

• Nicholas

You can add as many platforms as you wish when you create submission, provided you have test results available for the platform you wish to include.

Thanks

Wintestlogo Team

Wintest Consultancy and Services Email:technical.team@wintestlogo.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:26 AM

All replies

• Nicholas

You can add as many platforms as you wish when you create submission, provided you have test results available for the platform you wish to include.

Thanks

Wintestlogo Team

Wintest Consultancy and Services Email:technical.team@wintestlogo.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:26 AM
  • You can use the Submission tool that will package up all the .cpk files into one .cab file where you can then add a digital signature before submitting it to Microsoft. Not sure on the costs but it may be cost effective to create one packaged .cab file for all your OS's and bitnesses.
    • Edited by richQC Monday, August 27, 2012 6:30 PM
    Monday, August 27, 2012 6:29 PM