Can't upload my Application to the store RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I’m developing an UWP application. In the past when I ran the Launch Windows App Certification Kit, I always got Supported API error. but I was always able to upload the package to the store.

however, now when I tried to upload the latest package I received an error that a previous submission failed certification. I saw a solution in google for the exact same problem to change the Target version to - "windows 10 Anniversary Edition (10.0; Build14393)" instead of Target version “Windows 10 (10;0; Build 10240). But when I did it the style entirely changed.

Can you please help me figure out how to get my app uploaded to the store?

Have the requirements changed recently?

Thank You<o:p></o:p>

Thursday, July 19, 2018 11:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since the problem is more related to the store, I'll help you to move the thread to Store forum. You could get more professional support there.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 20, 2018 1:25 AM
  • Hi NofarH,
    Is your Windows 10 SDK the latest version? If it is the latest, could you show us more information for the Supported API error? 
    Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 20, 2018 8:01 AM
  • Thank you very mauch!
    Sunday, July 22, 2018 5:44 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

I'm using the Windows 10 SDK latest version. 

1. My Target version is Windows 10 (10;0; Build 10240), and when I'm trying to upload the package to the store i'm getting the following error:

Supported APIs
        • Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:
          • API BCryptCloseAlgorithmProvider in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.
          • API BCryptCreateHash in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.
          • API BCryptDestroyHash in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.
          • API BCryptFinishHash in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.
          • API BCryptGetProperty in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.
          • API BCryptHashData in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.
      • API BCryptOpenAlgorithmProvider in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.

2. If I'm changing the Target version to anything but Windows 10 (10;0; Build 10240), then I'm not getting any error but the style of my application is entirely changing.

Thank you,

Nofar

• Edited by NofarH Sunday, July 22, 2018 12:47 PM
    Sunday, July 22, 2018 12:45 PM
  • Hi Nofar,
    >API BCryptOpenAlgorithmProvider in ncrypt.dll is not supported for this application type. RestQ.Universal.dll calls this API.
    If target version 10240 is unable to work, it usually because the version 10240 doesn't support the API you used. So I advise you to check the API BCryptOpenAlgorithmProvider, how do you use in your app.

>style of my application is entirely changing.
    Under normal circumstances, the style of project will not change much after changing target version. Could you give some examples of what has happened to your style?
    Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian 

MSDN Community Support

Monday, July 23, 2018 8:20 AM