Credential Provider Without Password RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am developing Credential provider for One Time Password. There I am able to create for Logon, unlock workstation, CredUI, password must change, password Expire.

There I am using SampleallCredentialProvider which is provided by Microsoft, I am using three fields to login credential Tile

1:- user name
    2:- password
    3:- OTP Key

And I am able to handle all cases but I just want to reduced one field 2:- password and want to keep only two field on login screen of windows 7 as

1: -User Name
    2:- OTP Key or Password

Means I have to login on my window 7 as enter OTP Key or Password as RSA SecurID provided you can login on your window as you enter passcode  or you enter password respectively means if don’t enter password and enter only OTP key then windows have to login without asking password, if there are any solution please tell me…

Thanks in advance.  

• Moved by Rob Pan Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:51 AM for better support (From:Visual C++ Language)
    • Edited by Yogendra kumar gangwar Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:32 AM
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:32 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, it seems that your thread is about security for application. So I will move it to the correct forum for better support. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Rob

Rob Pan [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:51 AM
  • please if there are any solution for this kind of implementation please tell me...
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:48 AM