Get the metadata under a select RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

You could use the ODataLib.Contrib project (On NuGet). It has SemanticTree, with which you can parse the URL (and provide the model) into a semantic tree. The Query property on the semantic tree is the root node, which for the above URL would be the Employess entity set. For most queries the query will be either a CollectionQueryNode or SingleValueQuery node. Each of them has the type information as a property on it.

Thanks,

Vitek Karas [MSFT]

• Marked as answer by DavidThielen Monday, August 27, 2012 7:04 PM
    Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You could use the ODataLib.Contrib project (On NuGet). It has SemanticTree, with which you can parse the URL (and provide the model) into a semantic tree. The Query property on the semantic tree is the root node, which for the above URL would be the Employess entity set. For most queries the query will be either a CollectionQueryNode or SingleValueQuery node. Each of them has the type information as a property on it.

Thanks,

Vitek Karas [MSFT]

• Marked as answer by DavidThielen Monday, August 27, 2012 7:04 PM
    Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:15 PM
  • NuGet wants a solution open. Is there a way to get the sources to this other than NuGet? I want to build these separately and then just link in the DLL.

thanks - dave

Who will win The International Collegiate Programming Championships?

Monday, August 27, 2012 5:27 PM
  • I created an empty project and installed it from NuGet. Unfortunately all I got was the DLL and I need the sources to compile them for .net 3.5. Are the sources available anywhere?

thanks - dave

Who will win The International Collegiate Programming Championships?

Monday, August 27, 2012 5:32 PM
  • Unfortunately the current sources are not available yet. Somewhat older sources (with a different public API) are available on the codeplex: http://odata.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

Thanks,

Vitek Karas [MSFT]

Monday, August 27, 2012 6:29 PM