Groupby in tablix RRS feed

• Question

• User942875590 posted

Hi 

I need to groupby a column name in tablix 

For ex:  I need to display like the following: 

Invoice Number |-  Customer Name| - Invoice amount| - Total amount for the customer

1. Need to group-by the Customer Name and 

2. The Total amount for the customer should be the sum of the Invoice amount for each Customer Name. (Basically to display the total amount to be paid for each Customer based on their all invoices) 

3. There is a checkbox as "Include Invoice number" and if the checkbox is checked then the column of 'Invoice Number' will be shown in the tablix otherwise it will be hidden. How to write expression for this. 

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:17 AM

All replies

• User-893317190 posted

Hi Arunag,

Why do you show this feather through  tablix since this could also be realized by web from gridview?

If you must use tablix and just want to know what expression you need to write , this is more like a problem about sql server and you should go there to ask question. I'm sorry.

If you want to show your data through gridview or other web form controls directly , we could provide support. 

Best regards,

Ackerly Xu

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 10:10 AM
  • User942875590 posted
    Thanks Ackerly. I need to show in tablix only since I have to print as report and these are invoice reports. I will post in SQL. Thanks for the reply.
    Wednesday, September 5, 2018 5:49 PM