none
Windows 10 IoT Core RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed speech recognition IoT device by using Windows 10 IoT core platform, now I want to sell my device in market, I need to buy the Microsoft Windows 10 IoT core license or I can sell it out in the market without the license, if license is required then how much it cost and how would I get it?

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 4:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I have developed speech recognition IoT device by using Windows 10 IoT core platform, now I want to sell my device in market, I need to buy the Microsoft Windows 10 IoT core license or I can sell it out in the market without the license, if license is required then how much it cost and how would I get it?

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:08 PM
  • IoT Core doesn't cost anything, you already have whatever license you need. You're free to use it in wide deployment today.  I think the only requirement is that you keep it connected to the Internet, if I remember correctly.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 8:18 PM
  • Hi ArifAliBaigS,

Since your question was more related to windows IOT, I helped you move to IOT forum for better support. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:03 AM
  • Thanks Johnson
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:58 AM