none
"Other classic resources" -In Cost Management + Billing

Question

• My Cost Management and billing center for my subscription show the highest spend on "classic resources". I don't have the option to go to these resources and believe I have not built classic resources in a good 2, 3 years. All resources also don't show any classic resources.

Could I get some information on how I could delete these resources or find out what they are?

Thank you,

Rav Salgado Technologist | Novice Writer | Artist |and a little bit of Azure

Sunday, November 18, 2018 4:53 PM

Answers

• Through the support request, we were able to figure out that it was my Azure firewall that was designated as a classic resource >Deployment. I believe there are a few resources that show up as a classic resource even though they are in the new portal.

Thank you to MSFT support for their assistance.

Marking as the answer.

• Marked as answer by Rav Salgado Wednesday, December 5, 2018 3:16 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 3:16 PM

All replies

• We would be more than glad to help you in this regard. However, we need subscription details to understand your billing for the respective services and it requires a deep dive investigation and 1:1 interaction. Suggest you reach out to us by creating a billing ticket
    Monday, November 19, 2018 10:21 AM
  • Thanks, Sadiqh,

I didn't know you could get support for billing and subscription management without a support plan.

My support request ID is 118111921002018.

Rav Salgado Technologist | Novice Writer | Artist |and a little bit of Azure

Monday, November 19, 2018 4:41 PM
  • @Rav Salgado, thanks for sharing the support request ID with us. We will track this internally and update this forum on the progress.
    Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:35 AM
  • Through the support request, we were able to figure out that it was my Azure firewall that was designated as a classic resource >Deployment. I believe there are a few resources that show up as a classic resource even though they are in the new portal.

Thank you to MSFT support for their assistance.

Marking as the answer.

• Marked as answer by Rav Salgado Wednesday, December 5, 2018 3:16 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 3:16 PM
  • @Rav Salgado, thanks for sharing the resolution and your support experience on the forum.
    Thursday, December 6, 2018 5:36 AM