MSDN Login Loop RRS feed

• Question

• I've been recently provided an Enterprise MSDN subscription from the company I work for and am unable to log into MSDN downloads.  When I try, I enter my workeamil@mywork.com... from that it seems to know that it's an organization it understands and if you follow the requests being made I see it coming back to my organization and then back out to microsoft a few times.  At the end of the chain, I just wind up back on the Login page again.

Blow is the request chain from fidller.

THis is where I start and this is where it ends.  If I click my name it just loops oever and over.

I've cleared cookies, tried every browser known to man and even on multiple computers.  I called the support line, they told me it was my organizations fault (but everyone else I know here works) and my org seems confused as well.

Any ideas would be great.

Scott

Thursday, May 2, 2019 7:08 PM

All replies

• I had the same issue on renewal of my MSDN Enterprise (last week).  In the end I had to raise MS Support Incident (by phone?) to get assistance, eventually a very helpful MS rep contacted me and we had 1 hour remote support session to fix this - it was necessary to update Active Directory tenant but also for the rep to make some "back-end" changes.

Sunday, May 12, 2019 4:26 PM