none
Virtual Labs Menu Degraded Performance. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Since about last July, I experience on my machine that the menu and search engine on Technet Virtual Labs is extemely slow (literally minutes) in response, if it responds at all. I can reproduce the problem with Internet Explorer (11.0.9600.18449, update 11.0.35), Mozilla Firefox (34.0) and Google Chrome (53.0.2785.143), and also had a colleague of mine reproduce the same problem. Only this particular menu has these performance issue, nothing of the rest of the Microsoft site. I would expect widespread reports on the internet if this was a general problem, so I must assume interaction with the local environment also plays a part.

Does this ring a bell to you?

Kind Regards,

Wednesday, October 5, 2016 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Since about last July, I experience on my machine that the menu and search engine on Technet Virtual Labs is extemely slow (literally minutes) in response, if it responds at all. I can reproduce the problem with Internet Explorer (11.0.9600.18449, update 11.0.35), Mozilla Firefox (34.0) and Google Chrome (53.0.2785.143), and also had a colleague of mine reproduce the same problem. Only this particular menu has these performance issue, nothing of the rest of the Microsoft site. I would expect widespread reports on the internet if this was a general problem, so I must assume interaction with the local environment also plays a part.

Does this ring a bell to you?

Kind Regards,

Dear J.Couwenberg,

This forum is dedicated for MSDN subscriptions and related feedback and support. Can you please make your request in the relevant section.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

Don't Say Can't Say Can to Not

Saturday, October 8, 2016 4:00 PM
  • Hi prathaprabhu,

Could you give me some directions to that section?

Kind Regards,

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:19 AM
  • Hi prathaprabhu,

Could you give me some directions to that section?

Kind Regards,

I have already reported to move this topic to the relevant section, mods will take the necessary action.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

Don't Say Can't Say Can to Not

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:52 AM